• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Lifereef wet dry sump with media reactors

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole situation is blown way out proportion here. This was a first come first serve type basis and I wasn't going to hold it in my house as storage for a month until someone came and picked it up.

I'm old, forgetful at times and live on a fixed income, but I am not stupid. I will figure out the sump for my tank- good luck to you with your new purchase- Mark should have let me know he was selling it, not still giving it away

I mentioned in passing that I had been trying to sell it for MONTHS just trying to get rid of it. Maximus was nice enough to offer me a few dollars for it. I don't think I really have to let you know anything in this situation other than its no longer available.

You are part of the reason..... 12 to 28- just over 2 weeks with offers to meet up and no response- I got a sick wife, can't drive to Howell- now you guys are good friends- so glad for you- you find and jump on a deal- yeah I'm off the pot
Listen I don't mind on occasion to drive and meet up but you have to understand me driving to Reefco to give you a sump for free is a 120 mile drive round trip. That is just not something I would be willing to do. I haven't had a day off work since the 19th and sometimes working 9am to 11pm so if I'm not responding to everything there is a reason for it.

I am sorry that this didn't work out but you can't expect things for free and expect people to drive 120 miles then give them crap that they haven't done it in the last two weeks. If its free I'm not going to be driving anywhere.

Mods please close this

DYIguy

NJRC Member
This whole situation is blown way out proportion here. This was a first come first serve type basis and I wasn't going to hold it in my house as storage for a month until someone came and picked it up.

I mentioned in passing that I had been trying to sell it for MONTHS just trying to get rid of it. Maximus was nice enough to offer me a few dollars for it. I don't think I really have to let you know anything in this situation other than its no longer available.

Listen I don't mind on occasion to drive and meet up but you have to understand me driving to Reefco to give you a sump for free is a 120 mile drive round trip. That is just not something I would be willing to do. I haven't had a day off work since the 19th and sometimes working 9am to 11pm so if I'm not responding to everything there is a reason for it.

I am sorry that this didn't work out but you can't expect things for free and expect people to drive 120 miles then give them crap that they haven't done it in the last two weeks. If its free I'm not going to be driving anywhere.

Mods please close this
I offered to meet you for more of your frags closer to your home and you ghosted me- you could have let me know you got rid of the sump- I was planning on building the stand around it, and was also hoping that you might show up for the meet- Someone else also offered to meet up with you for frags but I don't think you responded to them either- I get that you don't want to travel far for meet ups- I don't/ can't either- you seem to be doing fine selling from home- great for you

I offered to meet you for more of your frags closer to your home and you ghosted me- you could have let me know you got rid of the sump- I was planning on building the stand around it, and was also hoping that you might show up for the meet- Someone else also offered to meet up with you for frags but I don't think you responded to them either- I get that you don't want to travel far for meet ups- I don't/ can't either- you seem to be doing fine selling from home- great for you

You never offered to meet me closer to my home. You offered Reefco and Lowes in Piscataway both of which are 55 and 45 miles away from me. I don't go that far north very often once every few months.

Who else offered to meet up for frags and I didn't respond to them? I am pretty sure I responded to everyone and if I didn't it wasn't intentional (most people also send me a direct message to work out details). I'm not sure why you think there is ill intent in this situation but you seem to think someone is out to get you and we took something away from you that was already yours. This was offered as free, someone came to pick it up as I was just looking to get rid of something I had sitting around for a very long time and needed to clear space.

Status
Not open for further replies.