• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Light Bulb Needed Badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sunpod with 3 x 250 watt halogen bulbs. I always have a backup but i just replaced it and another one just went.

Is there a local store in NJ that carries these bulbs and are reasonably priced?

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
What part of Jersey are you in?
Your corals won't have a problem with less light for a few days if you cant find your bulb local.

Sorry i meant metal halide but i wrote the wrong thing. My head is stuffed up. I usually get them from bigalsonline.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Are you looking for single or double ended bulbs? If single ended, I have a few extra ones you can have.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I have old Phoenix 14K bulbs that I was just about to take to be recycled if you want them, they still work. I am about 45 min away, but my fiance works in point pleasant and I can send it with her tomorrow.

Thank you and that was very thoughtful but one of my friends had an extra until i got a new one.

Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.