• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Lights/Sump Newark, 07104

Heya, Seeing if anyone in this part is interested before the other thread:

1. I have these lights, Nova Extreme has 4x39w lights. 2x 10,000k day lamps and 2x actinic lamps.
Has moonlights, cords for controlling which lights you want on, and of course moonlights!

Price: $125
Good condition. Only defect is that I mistakenly broke part of one of the legs. So, instead of 4 legs, it has 3 and a bit of the 4th leg. I propped it up on a small piece of wood. It can actually stand alone. I just did it just in case.

Fixture is a year old. White lights should be replaced. I actually just bought 2 brand new whites when I thought I’d put the fixture on my new 40breeder set up. But I just bought a 2x150w sunpod 

2. Geisseman bulbs 10k’s 60 white/40 actinic for $50 for both. If you just want the bulbs that’s fine. These are still in the packaging, haven't been touched, straight from a vendor.

3. fuge sump for sale $120, has single intake that can be used with a filter sock holder, fuge section, and return section.
Has one hole drilled into the return section, which can be plugged up or left alone. With typical use of the fuge you would not need to plugg it up. You could also plumb it to use pvc return if you'd like. I left it unplugged since the water in the return area didn't need to be higher than 5inches at any time.
Instead of bioballs it has a thick sponge that catches larger particles, to keep your tank cleaner.
Sump is rated: Model 100 24" x 12" x 16" 20 gallons Single Instake rated up to 125 gallons
$120

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
1. I have these lights, Nova Extreme has 4x39w lights. 2x 10,000k day lamps and 2x actinic lamps.
Has moonlights, cords for controlling which lights you want on, and of course moonlights!

39W I'm guessing this is a 36" fixture?

Bob

Btw, these are HO T5'S and the fixture is pending! Once I get back to NJ, etc etc
:)

The brand new bulbs are still up for grabs though