• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Like NEW Calcium Reactor Setup NJ 08085

I don't know what I was thinking when I got a calcium reactor for my tank with all softies....

Anyway I have a like new GEO 618 calcium reactor with enheim pump. Paid $375.00
Brand new aluminum 5lb CO2 tank...Paid $75.00
Milwaukee PH controller w probe Paid $40.00
Brand New Aquarium Plants Regulator electronic (see link below) Paid 189.00 plus shipping
2 brand new bottles of the caribsea coarse media $35.00
Brand New Brass check valve $30.00
Brand new maxijet 1200 feed pump $20.00

http://www.aquariumplants.com/AquariumPlants_com_s_Electronic_Co2_Regulator_p/co2.htm

When you add up what I spent for all this stuff I paid $765.00.....I HOPE MY WIFE DOES NOT SEE THIS!!!!!!

I am willing to take a hit as usual just to get rid of this. How does $625.00 sound for the entire setup????

Most of the items are brand new never used. The reactor can be called brand new and you will think it is. I will not ship this it must be picked up at my home in 08085. BILL

Bump for a great guy and a great deal. I seen the equiptment today picking up the acans and I mean brand new. The stuff is still in the box's. From looking at the price you are getting a great deal for high quality stuff.

i am guessing he is not running it because he has mostly softies. No calcium skeleton to maintain and grow.

That reg runs with no bubble counter? Never seen one of those workin before? You know anyone using it is that why you got that one?

Nickjr000 said:
That reg runs with no bubble counter? Never seen one of those workin before? You know anyone using it is that why you got that one?

I did a little reasearch before I purchased it and it seemed to be a good one.

CABJ1970 said:
Bump for a great guy and a great deal. I seen the equiptment today picking up the acans and I mean brand new. The stuff is still in the box's. From looking at the price you are getting a great deal for high quality stuff.

Thanks Lance

I would buy your MAXIJET 1200 + PH controller if I live near by.
anyone leave near by RBU1 that can pick this up for me? I am in somerville, NJ. it is a long drive for that two items.
Olivier

Sorry but I am not willing to split this up. I would rather sell it as a package. One day someone is going to want a great deal on a reactor package. Until then this will collect dust in my basement.