• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Little bummed

I still have some stuff that I was thinking of selling for the dwarf seahorses and contacted a woman I sold my ponies to so that if someone bought my stuff, I could have them contact her for dwarfs. I asked if she had any available and she told me she lost them all! :frown_new: She had my favorite breeding pair... feeling sad.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Sorry to hear. Did she have experience or just claim it as she wanted ponies?
If you ever have livestock that needs to be re-homed and cared for you know we're all here to support each other.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I still have some stuff that I was thinking of selling for the dwarf seahorses and contacted a woman I sold my ponies to so that if someone bought my stuff, I could have them contact her for dwarfs. I asked if she had any available and she told me she lost them all! :frown_new: She had my favorite breeding pair... feeling sad.

Sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear. Did she have experience or just claim it as she wanted ponies?
If you ever have livestock that needs to be re-homed and cared for you know we're all here to support each other.
I had sold off all my ponies because of how much time it took with hatching, cleaning, enriching the baby brine shrimp. I was constantly in the laundry room. And those little boogers would hide all the time, they didn't have the personality of the big seahorses.

When I would sell some of my babies, I would make sure they understood how much care was involved.
She had told me a story that she had ponies for years and her ex did a water change for her but made the mix wrong so they all died. She said the ex was no longer there and she wanted to try again. She had to take care of her mother and left the ponies in her daughter's care... Some were still alive, including my favorite pair but now she said she lost them all.