• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Live Acro SPS frags coral (magnolia NJ)

I am selling some from frags. All are coming from my very own colony's and are pest free. I can sell single frags or as a pack. I Also will take special request for larger frags at a different price. If you have any question please contact me. I have a high turnover of my frags so some may need to be fresh cut. If they are i do require 2 days healing time. The majority are from $25-$35 per frag except the Turaki $40, CITR Red Dragon $50 and the Tyree Purple Dragon Eyes from the originator Leo Chang 3/4" $100 which i purchase from him directly.

Here is some of my feedback:

Tyree Purple Dragon Eyes from Leo Chang ( Only 1 left )
CITR Red Dragon
Raspberry Lemonade
Premoberry
Pink Jade
Ora Red Planet
Pink Lemonade
Jason Fox Toxic Green
Hyacinthus Red (Table Acro)
Cali Tort
Steve Starry Night
Turki ( Greenish blue looks like a red dragon)
Bio Hazord
upscales microclados

Last edited:

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Darn it, we are not going to be down there until Christmas. Good luck with the sale.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I know, I have bought from him before. Maybe we can make this as complicated as possible and have him drop it off to my inlaws who are coming up here on Thanksgiving. They will drive by, and Lance can throw the box at the car and if it is caught by our 3 year old niece, we can all do a jig.

I know, I have bought from him before. Maybe we can make this as complicated as possible and have him drop it off to my inlaws who are coming up here on Thanksgiving. They will drive by, and Lance can throw the box at the car and if it is caught by our 3 year old niece, we can all do a jig.

Hahah sounds like a good plan

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Here is what i have left

Raspberry lemonade

Bonsi

Pink Lemonade

Pink Jade

Ora Red planet

Also a Pemoberry, Red Table i am still getting a photo