• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Live / Base rock - Central Jersey

Yeah sorry I ment to say I was interested in helping you out I have some rock left over from what NJ tiger helped me out with but I live in Howell the closest I come to newbrunswick these days is Keyport

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Yeah sorry I ment to say I was interested in helping you out I have some rock left over from what NJ tiger helped me out with but I live in Howell the closest I come to newbrunswick these days is Keyport

How did the rock work out for you man? Once you got them in place you should post a picture in the tank thread.

How did the rock work out for you man? Once you got them in place you should post a picture in the tank thread.
That some nice rock man I can't wait to put it in the tank I'm curing the rock now it's pretty clean but I want to make sure I don't get any spikes from die off since it was out of the water for a little bit. I scrubbed of some of the larger stuff with a brush and now have it in the tub soaking for a little bit a couple water changes and it'll be good to go I can't thank you enough