• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Live Rock for sale?

Hi everyone,
I’m new to this forum. Does anyone have fully cured live rock that they would be willing to sell/part with? Stuck in a self-inflicted situation where I added livestock a too early. My LFS recommended Caribsea life rock for a couple of weeks and then introduce 2-3 hardy live stock— a pair of clown, fish, and a fox face, and five snails, along with a bottle of Brightwell microbacter, to cycle the tank. it’s been roughly 2 1/2 weeks since I added the livestock, and the tank isn’t showing signs of turning over. I’ve also done two 20% water changes.

In hindsight, I should’ve just thrown in a frozen shrimp and let it properly cycle :(

See attached water test results over the past couple of weeks— I’m not too happy about subjecting the livestock to such condition conditions.

Please message me if you have some live rock that you can sell.

Additional context:
Redsea Reefer 425 G3 Max
~80 lbs caribsea life Rock, most of which is in DT, rest in sump.

I feed once a day minimal
Both the skimmer and the reefmats have been on the entire time with the exception of the 48 hour period after adding the brightwell dose.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3130.jpeg
    IMG_3130.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Top