• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Live Rock - Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Have about half of a 5g bucket with an small to medium pieces if live rock. Bunch of Coraline algae on them. In water but not circulated looking for zoas or shrooms. Let me know what you have.

If you still have it by Friday evening, I’ll take it. I might be down there to pick up some fish from the petco in Brick if they come in. Could kill two birds with one stone.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
If you still have it by Friday evening, I’ll take it. I might be down there to pick up some fish from the petco in Brick if they come in. Could kill two birds with one stone.
That's fine. I will try and find a PH to place in the bucket.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Mark, I'll pick up the powerstrip tomorrow and drop off a powerhead if you need one.
Mike, I'm 5 mins from Mark and Petco is between us. Pick up the rock from Mark. If you need more, swing by the Petco first, then stop here to top up on rock and drop off my powerhead.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Mark, I'll pick up the powerstrip tomorrow and drop off a powerhead if you need one.
Mike, I'm 5 mins from Mark and Petco is between us. Pick up the rock from Mark. If you need more, swing by the Petco first, then stop here to top up on rock and drop off my powerhead.
I have one.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Argh, I may have to drop off the live rock I have in a bucket as well.
Not going to be around Friday evening, I'm going to be going through torture at a bourbon and cigar night, even worse, I have to eat a 5 course mignon meal beforehand.
If anyone is into self torment... Bourbon and Cigar Night at the Mathis House

Last edited:
Argh, I may have to drop off the live rock I have in a bucket as well.
Not going to be around Friday evening, I'm going to be going through torture at a bourbon and cigar night, even worse, I have to eat a 5 course mignon meal beforehand.
If anyone is into self torment... Bourbon and Cigar Night at the Mathis House
@MadReefer @Mark_C
Gents, I might be stuck working late today. I won’t know until later in the day. So I don’t think I’ll be able to make it today. If you guys still have it, I can definitely pick it up Sunday morning. Much appreciated!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I still have the LR for you. Anytime before Mon morning. Give me a heads up in case I'm not home can leave the bucket outside covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.