• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Live rock fs

Subliminal

NJRC Member
IMG_4033.jpegIMG_4053.jpegIMG_4035.jpegIMG_4040.jpegHey y’all, I have some rock that’s been in a tub for about 3 months now. Some of it was transfered directly from other tanks (aka been in water for years) and some of it was dry when I got it and has been live since.

I started this all in the 90 gallon with one and only. It was in the 90 for about 3-4 weeks. The tank came down and the rock went in the tub with heater and pumps. I added pods to it, I feed it phyto when I feed my other tanks. When I water change in my other tanks I toss the water in the tub and then drain the tub down. When I remove my filter floss from my reef I toss it in for a day or so.

I recently added some to my new tank and after running the lights for a few days had some algae growth on the glass and there were pods munching away.

Anyway, I’m not sure how much there is but there’s gotta be 50+ lbs. a bunch of rubble in the bottom. Also have a few dry pieces that are that fake purple color.

Say $5/lb but willing to work with anyone. Kendall park nj

Anyway, need to get the tub out of the middle of the room :)