• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Live Stock for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I have four yellow Tails but they're small not sure what size his are... I was told you want to keep the sizes the same or they fight

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Ok, yea it's usually the larger females that become more agressive and territorial. Your suppose to keep them in odd numbers to lessen the agression. But if you decide to, take em.

Originally purchased five but FedEx screwed up my package and kept an extra day so I lost V damsel coral banded shrimp and coral beauty... if you need me to take them and they're not too large I will

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
The damsels are small I would say under an inch. They both been in the tank since day one (started with four and over the year+ lost two) They get along with just about everyone but can be bullies (bigger fish keep them in line).

I want to add to anyone who wants anything You need to provide your own container(s) to house them cause I do not have anything.

I will start with the corals and try to get them out of the tank first. This way I can pull the rocks out to make catching the fish easier. When it comes time to catching the fish and there multiple people getting fish I would like to set a day/time that works for everyone this way we can get all the fish out at once (keep their stress down from rocks being pulled multiple times).

I will also state that I am in contact with someone for all the corals right now. I will give the person to the end of this week to come up with some dates/times for pick up. If that falls through I will go down the list.

I had a feeling everyone would jump at this, mainly at those prices, and wish I could provide them to everyone.

I will make myself available to your times...and will make separate trips for coral and fish if thats what you prefer...I know I'm last on the list so far but if all else fails... lol

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Just an update this weekend everything should be gone but what doesn't go I will update the thread and go with next in line

Status
Not open for further replies.