• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Logan13103's 90 gal AGA RR mixed reef

Well, with the blessing of my wife I am taking the plunge from a 28 bow to a real reef, 90 gallons.
900108.jpg

It is on an AGA pine stand, and I will eventually be retrofitting an AGA pine canopy with 6 VHO t5's using Icecap ballasts and SLR's. The t5's are awesome on the 28, and are barely warm so I am sold!
I will be using a 20L for sump/fuge.
Sump0108.jpg

I'm planning on using an ASM G-2 skimmer, aquamedic Nilsen reactor, maybe mag-7 or perhaps an eheim return pump. Gonna be one vortech on the left side as my main circulation, then I will go from there if I need more turnover. I need to get everything inside the stand for a clean set up, as it is in the kitchen, so I will have to figure out some container that will squeeze in for the top off water. Any and all suggestions are always appreciated!

I have a 90 and 20 long sump too,I started off with a mag 5,then went to a mag 9 and Im still thinking on going up to a mag 12..just food for thght..hope this helps keep everyone posted..gd luck,happy reefing