• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Long Horned Cowfish for trade (08053)

Hello group,

Looking for a good home for our baby. He was sold as a tiny UFO two years ago and now became a huge cowfish. He is extremely friendly and likes to be spoon fed twice a day.
He outgrew our 65gal tank, obviously needs something in 150-200gal range

Diet: meaty foods, he takes live and frozen, loves veggie clip

IMG_4885.JPG
IMG_4874.JPG
IMG_4879.JPG

I’m in Wayne NJ and have a lot of fish. I can definitely give him a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Very interested what do you want in trade for him! I just set up a new tank for me not new but new for me. It's a 60 gallon tank with a refugium. And I only have two clown fish and a chromis. Very interested in this fish he looks awesome very very good home for him! As long as he doesn't like to eat coral we're good. I'm sending a p.m. now!

Very interested what do you want in trade for him! I just set up a new tank for me not new but new for me. It's a 60 gallon tank with a refugium. And I only have two clown fish and a chromis. Very interested in this fish he looks awesome very very good home for him! As long as he doesn't like to eat coral we're good. I'm sending a p.m. now!
Julie, PM sent, but 60gal is very small for this fish. He needs tons of space. I have 65gal and he has hard time turning around already.

Let me know what you have. I am flexible: coral frags or any reef safe fish that you might not want any more. PM sent.