• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Long Time No See

Hello, again everyone. Life has been busy for quite some time and I don't have nearly enought time to check in here. I started my 29g tank in March and am happy to say my tank is thriving. Its got a base of live sand, almost 20lbs of live rock, one percula, one cleaner shrimp 6 turbo snails, 6 hermits (mix of red and blue leg); WAY too much xenia (which a lfs said I could trade for credit), zoanthids and a mushroom coral (don't know what type, was a "floater" I got from a friend) which turned into 2. I have algae issues and bought a lawnmower blenny almost a month ago - he's adapted very nicely and eats anything I put in the tank - not to mention how happy my cleaner shripm is because s/he finally has something to clean. Oh, and I finally can see about 20 baby brittle starfish that must have been in my sand, the largest being about an inch across.

I am forcing myself to look over how much $$ I've spent since March because I really want a larger tank so that I can get some more fish. Someone stop me PLEASE. ;D

Anyway, I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for having this site.

Hi, Paula glad to see you are still amongst us. What size tank are you looking to upgrade too?

Are you able to make the X-mas social?

Bob