• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for a large sump

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hello
I need a lx large sump let me know what you have.
I would like to pick up as soon as possible.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have a huge 100 gallon acrylic sump with two returns.
my current sump is 48” long. My sump is good but I need some thing that not as tall.
If a could find something like this I would be happy.
If I could find something that’s 60” instead of 72 that would be great.

Attachments

• 43F8A122-8505-44E5-A17F-56C35E5D2943.png
    43F8A122-8505-44E5-A17F-56C35E5D2943.png
    836.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Salted

NJRC Member
I have a huge 100 gallon acrylic sump with two returns.
my current sump is 48” long. My sump is good but I need some thing that not as tall.
If a could find something like this I would be happy.
If I could find something that’s 60” instead of 72 that would be great.

I opened your link and noticed something interesting - While it's listed as a Planet Aquariums Tideline, it ships from Trigger. I'd shoot either an email and ask about purchasing a blem. I got my trigger sump, and last week a trigger ato as blems at a significant savings.

Salted

NJRC Member
Is that the guy in reef2reef ?
That sump is perfect but he is not shipping and he is located in Ohio.
I reach out to him.
Yes. I figure the market for that sump is small. He's either going to have to sell it cheap or ship. Have you reached out to Trigger or Planet Aquarium about a blem?

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Yes. I figure the market for that sump is small. He's either going to have to sell it cheap or ship. Have you reached out to Trigger or Planet Aquarium about a blem?
Trigger biggest sump is the 44 and that’s too small for my system. My current sump is working and it’s a 100 gallons so I am waiting for a used one that I can get cheap. If I don’t find one them I will just get the tide line from saltwater.com