• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for a stand for a 24" x 24" frag tank

Hello,

I'm still looking to pick up a small AIO frag tank with a low profile, ideally something like a JBJ RL-20. If you have something that fits the bill, please let me know.

I did find an acrylic low profile AIO that I'm thinking about purchasing, but I'd need a 24" x 24" stand to go with it. Does anyone have something like that to sell? It need not be that pretty as it's not for display, though it would be nice if it had a cabinet underneath. Please LMK. Thanks.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hello,

I'm still looking to pick up a small AIO frag tank with a low profile, ideally something like a JBJ RL-20. If you have something that fits the bill, please let me know.

I did find an acrylic low profile AIO that I'm thinking about purchasing, but I'd need a 24" x 24" stand to go with it. Does anyone have something like that to sell? It need not be that pretty as it's not for display, though it would be nice if it had a cabinet underneath. Please LMK. Thanks.

ikea is your best bet. You can get one cheap.

Salted

NJRC Member
yeah, he got rid of it already. I checked with him yesterday. But thanks for the heads up anyway!
If you just want something cheap try the Restore in Randolph, corner of rt10 and S. Salem. Always lots of small tables and night stand type pieces that should fit the bill nicely for you. As a bonus you could stop by here for a beer on your way past.