• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for a store that has some nice stuff

So due to the frag swap being canceled and some of my planned purchases canceled due to sandy, I now have a itch for some coral. Does anyone know of any stores that will be open sat and that have decent stock right now? I know many are closed and the ones that are open might have missed a shipment. Looking for sps/zoas/chalice/acan

Check my thread bro.... the list is there! Got a one of a kind killer maze brain that whoever grabs is gonna enjoy. I've never seen one this neon bright. I'm talking D.O.T. Safety vest bright! I didn't have the heart to frag it!

Check my thread bro.... the list is there! Got a one of a kind killer maze brain that whoever grabs is gonna enjoy. I've never seen one this neon bright. I'm talking D.O.T. Safety vest bright! I didn't have the heart to frag it!

I got hooked on the sps. Especially that pink tipped milli. What Deepwater zoas frags do you have? I think you can expect me tmm lol

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

I've got about 20 acro fragged and encrusted from my supplier. He does all the leg work so it's easier on me. $25 each whatever they are... and there's a few strawberry shortcake mixed in there and a bright pink digi. Maybe a lemonde something or other... you know I don't get into them. lol. I have a few nice deepwaters left. Laker type, red hornet type, a fruitloop morph that has yellow skirts, and a nice watermelon. The acans are hot too, as well as some of these plates we got. And if you're looking for clams..... they're big beautiful and Cheap!!!

I've got about 20 acro fragged and encrusted from my supplier. He does all the leg work so it's easier on me. $25 each whatever they are... and there's a few strawberry shortcake mixed in there and a bright pink digi. Maybe a lemonde something or other... you know I don't get into them. lol. I have a few nice deepwaters left. Laker type, red hornet type, a fruitloop morph that has yellow skirts, and a nice watermelon. The acans are hot too, as well as some of these plates we got. And if you're looking for clams..... they're big beautiful and Cheap!!!

I'm excited :D

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2