• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for a tank

Hi all,
Checking to see if anyone has a tank, preferably a 125gal reef ready, for sale. The top brace on my 210 popped today and I don’t trust it to hold. Thanks in advance

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hi all,
Checking to see if anyone has a tank, preferably a 125gal reef ready, for sale. The top brace on my 210 popped today and I don’t trust it to hold. Thanks in advance

You can fix that 100%. To be honest I have seen people remove that brace and the tank is fine

Thank you again Romanhawk for the tank. NJ Reefers generosity strikes again!!! Very nice to meet you Steve. Also I would like to thank jd120988 for the offer on a tank as well.
Np, if u know anybody in need of tank send them my way. Im not looking to make any money off of it.

Hi all,
I have a 200g custom glass CTC tank I am possibly looking to get rid of because I am moving. It has two external overflows with two 1" holes per overflow. Respond if interested.