• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for Acros

My tank really needs some SPS, and i think i like acros the best. right now i only have a small stylophora frag and two montipora frags. Both types seem to be doing the best out of all my LPS and sofites in terms of growth. Once i finally epoxied my stylophora the growth has been through the roof. So i want to get more in there so i can have a nice little colony in a year or so. Wheres the best place for acropora or SPS in regards to selection & price? The only place I've seen a lot is captivating corals but they're pricey. I know SPS is always going to be on the pricey side. Im looking for the fuzzy ones (i like long polyps) or the kind that i provided a link to below.
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Pink-Acropora-*-WYSIWYG-F-MA1138-Prodview.html
should i just order from online or do you think i can find better prices out there?
thanks

I would really love to go but I work on the weekends and I couldn't get that saturday off. The entrance fee is kinda like an added cost (although, I'm sure its worth it). Also I'm willing to bet that its probably somewhere in North NJ where it will cost me about $20-30 in gas to drive my v8 all the way up there.

Im selling some acro. Pm me if interested. I have a sale tgread up. But pacific east is a nice place to order from and shipping is cheap

Sent from my galaxy s4