• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for Caulerpa Algae in Central NJ

danthemanj

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Anyone looking at trimming their Caulerpa Algae from their refugiums. I need about a gallon (or more) and would gladly pay for it.

Thanks,

Dan

You are welcome to a handful of mine if you'd like, but my refugium is only 5x5 so space is tight and I probably fit about a gallon of water were the caulerpa is growing :)

Your welcome to some.. it might just be enough to clog up one your inputs in your massive 180g sump ;)

danthemanj

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
justchad said:
Contact Dan(repo man) he has some, He is in toms river

justchad, thanks for the heads up but Toms River is a bit far for me

duijver said:
You are welcome to a handful of mine if you'd like, but my refugium is only 5x5 so space is tight and I probably fit about a gallon of water were the caulerpa is growing :)

Your welcome to some.. it might just be enough to clog up one your inputs in your massive 180g sump ;)

duijver, thanks for the offer but I managed to locate some from Nathan in Princeton.