• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for Frags

I'm looking for any softies or LPS that anyone is looking to get rid of. I'm trying to stock my nano without going broke. If you're in the Monmouth County area please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have some mushroom rocks and Aussie branching hammer colonies.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Heya Chris,

I'm in Brick. I have a few softie frags to give out, but, disclosure, a few had some bubble algae on them. If/when they open post cleaning I'll drop you a photo (remind me next week). Have a few semi-promised to someone else, but will not pass on any if algae doesn't clear, hate to intro it to your tank.

For now I do have a 5 polyp Rasta frag (3 grown, 2 small spawns) that I can let go at price I paid for the 3 parents ($30).

I also have a small pulsing xenia tank, as slick does, and can give you a rock or two ( or a few cuttings of silver and white xenia free).
Note that Xenia grows like nuts (fast and widespread) and will overtake other corals, but it looks really cool.

Lemme know