• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for Goniopora

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Looking for frags or very small colonies or Goni. Let me know what you got!

I can trade small to large peices of these montis depending on what you have:

Mystic Sunset
Rainbow
Beach bum
Tropic Thunder
Jedi Mind Trick

Also
Bubble gum Digi
John deer leptastrea
Green and purple leptastrea (can’t remember hobby name)
This mushroom (can’t remember name)

IMG_8969.jpeg

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Thanks pal, hope you’ve been well. Was it a very bright colored green? I have a weird looking beige / green one now.

Reefapalooza has really good prices if you're going there. I may be interested in getting rid of my pink goni with a blue base if I get something more interesting at reefapalooza. I'll let you know if I pick something up

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Hey buddy. I have a bunch of really nice goni's and alvi's right now. Here are a few pics but i have more floating around.

UC Copperhead Gonipora Colony .JPGUC Powerpuff Alveopora -410.JPGUC Powerpuff Alveopora -411.JPGUC Starlight Gonipora Colony .JPGUC Wonderlust Gonipora Colony .JPGP6022429-348.JPGP6022432-351.JPGP6022433-352.JPGP6022434-353.JPG

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Hey buddy. I have a bunch of really nice goni's and alvi's right now. Here are a few pics but i have more floating around.

Hey buddy, I hope all is well for you! My and my son are going to come up to see you soon. He's starting a grow out system this summer, he wants to aquaculture hobby available corals for wholesale and retail. He's the only reason I have corals left to trade, he's been working my system since I started snow birding.

If you know of anyone selling stock tanks, please let me know :)

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Sup Dave I will happily trade you as many gonis as you want for nice pieces of

Rainbow
Beach bum
Tropic Thunder

Tomorrow or Sunday at Reefapalooza :) just look up TRSC Aquatics

If my son has time, we're going to shoot up there this weekend. Maybe we can talk then. :)

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Reefapalooza has really good prices if you're going there. I may be interested in getting rid of my pink goni with a blue base if I get something more interesting at reefapalooza. I'll let you know if I pick something up

feel free to dm me a pick. I don't want something big, just small pieces. thanks!

DangerDave

NJRC Member
They're all really pretty! I have to make my way up there. I'm going to wait until the grow out tank is done before I put anything in the tank...