• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for old overflow box (no siphon)

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Confused on this but I’m an idiot at the best of times.
Do you mean you want an overflow box to mount inside the tank for bulkheads that go through the tank wall?
I have an Eshopps hob you’re welcome to but it does have the u bend siphon (I’ve run these for 10 years and never on e had a problem).

Do you mean you want an overflow box to mount inside the tank for bulkheads that go through the tank wall?
I have an Eshopps hob you’re welcome to but it does have the u bend siphon (I’ve run these for 10 years and never on e had a problem).
Especially if you put a maxi get and run the air line intake into the elbow. So even if it loses syphon it will pull it again

Stephen8169301

NJRC Member
Yeah I heard people have great success with them but also read the stories of them but since I have no water I may just try and do the drilling I’m debating to do it on back glass or bottom neither is tempered