• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for oregon tort

Anyone have any oregon tort available to trade? I have a frag of Big R WD to trade. Also looking for others I may not have. Just looking to add to the collection that I don't have space for. :)

My list so far

Red planet
Wwc yellow tip
Garf bonsai
Sunset milli
Blue voodoo
Poto thunder cat
Poto flaming shortcake
Poto skittle bomb
Vivid rainbow delight
Tsa Carolina reaper
Watermelon milli
Bali slimer and aussie slimer
Bubble yum
Rainbow tenuis
Unknown Deepwater acro

Adam L

NJRC Member
I don’t have any to trade but there is a guy in Collegeville pa who sells some from time to time. Very reasonable and very healthy. He advertises on Craig’s list all the time. Ive gotten lots of stuff from him. Super good guy. I have a small frag of OT that looks like it’s ready to start really growing.

john90009

NJRC Member
E11DF634-C3EC-452C-BFF1-65F29B1D221C.jpegDeffinitly go to Brian at reefco. 100 percent the original Oregon tort. Couldn’t tell you how many times I got small frags that were all blue but then turned out to be the Cali tort.

yeah I was hoping to do a trade rather than go to a LFS and purchase a piece. I will just keep looking not a big rush :)