• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for Pop Up Camper

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
As some of you know, we are very big campers, and spend much of our time camping in the endless mountains of Northern PA and NY. Even turning 50, we still are tent campers and enjoy it, but the packing up and setting up is now taking a tole on my back.

We are looking for a used Pop Up camper that we can use as a base camp for some of our more regular camping trips. It doesn't need to be high end or have AC or lots of features, just a good basic box and insides.

Am trying to keep in the $3000 range unless someone is interested in creative fiancing/bartering (IT network engineer here), etc..

Thanks

Phil & Pete

just saw this on craigslist

must sell lost storage 1996 star craft star dust model popup sleeps 6 has ice box,sink,removeable three burner stove that can go out side.4 leveling jacks on each corner this unit was only used 8 times since newplenty of storage give me call no reasenable offer refused.
732-682-5852

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
grgdnh said:
just saw this on craigslist

must sell lost storage 1996 star craft star dust model popup sleeps 6 has ice box,sink,removeable three burner stove that can go out side.4 leveling jacks on each corner this unit was only used 8 times since newplenty of storage give me call no reasenable offer refused.
732-682-5852

I will check it out, thanks