• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for some chaeto in/near Morris County

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have some for free but in Burlington county. Will you be attending this months meeting at Mike H. House on 4-22?

I could bring it there!

I have some for free but in Burlington county. Will you be attending this months meeting at Mike H. House on 4-22?

I could bring it there!
That would be great thanks, and thanks for reminding me about the meeting so I just RSVPed that I'll be there. thank you. This will be my first meeting in about 5-7 years, so am looking forward to it.

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That would be great thanks, and thanks for reminding me about the meeting so I just RSVPed that I'll be there. thank you. This will be my first meeting in about 5-7 years, so am looking forward to it.
You won't be disappointed! Mike's tank is awesome! Wish it was my set up.

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Can't wait to meet you!