• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for some frags

Hey guys, if you read my tales of the tank you may have guessed I am in a rebuilding process, when I first started this hobby t his club was an awesome help with finding my first corals and seeing some of your awesome tanks which provided me with guidance for mine. But since the downfall of my tank I am at a point were I gotta rebuild from the ground up again.

So at this point im looking for anything anyone has that they don't want or can spare, trades, sales, or free. leathers, softies, LPS or SPS If any of you have anything about the tank you don't mind clipping or a frag you have had that you just don't know what to do with or perhaps something you just don't want in your tank anymore please let me know.

For trade I still have those rainbow bubble tip anemones.. about the only thing in my tank that still grows like a weed and I cant kill lol, I just have to get them free of the rock works those guys are dug in tight.

Jeremy where are you located? Are you going to the ACC meeting in Oct?s
I live in howell, its my plan to attend the meeting if work and family doesn't prevent it. aside from just trying to make the meeting im still working on picking up the club library books from Julie but I think life has a hold of her too at the moment so we will see

I don’t have much but I do have some frags of Red montipora (more pink then red). I will see was else I can spare. I will hit you up tomorrow after I rake thru stuff.
anything you got is welcome im just looking to get some life back into the tank and also have something to gage my progress with turning the tank around

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have a small frag of pink birdsnest and red digi if you like. I need to get to Mark_C to pick up my shirt. It won't be this weekend. I am taking my GS troop to Camelback this friday and will return on Sunday afternoon. Maybe the following weekend I could drop it off. My kids always have me running somewhere for them

I have a small frag of pink birdsnest and red digi if you like. I need to get to Mark_C to pick up my shirt. It won't be this weekend. I am taking my GS troop to Camelback this friday and will return on Sunday afternoon. Maybe the following weekend I could drop it off. My kids always have me running somewhere for them
Thatd be great perhaps you could even give me a few pointers about my set up maybe see something I missed

How are those kessils working for you @Jeremy Brito
So I'm now using just the two tuna blues and my Chinese box lights. I live the kessils but I was thinking that since only the one outtake of the three was adjustable my actual light mixture match was off so for the time being I'm using the adjustable one on a small qt tank as a experiment to see what lighting mixture and set up will get the best results. I think one of the greater challenges I have as far as lighting is that I have a deep but narrow tank so light spread is near dead center but penetration is a whole other issue . At the moment I have my Chinese boxs set pretty low as far as intensity with the supplement of the tuna blues the mixture is very nice and for the first time in a bit all my remaining coral seems to be appreciating the light

Please post when you know if you are going to this next meeting. So we know if we should bring some frags for you.