• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for SPS

A month ago I had a freak problem and lost all of my SPS. I'm looking for some cheap SPS frags to replace some of what I lost.
Located 07712

Last edited:

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member

tylr9m482

NJRC Member
I’ve got Forest Fire digi, green goblin anacropora, green slimer acros, sunset Millie and a few others - located in 07095

What do you have available?
A few different types of anacopora, bali and aussie slimer, wwc yellow tip, red planet, garf bonsai, wwc cookie monster, blueveeey yum, a few I'm not even sure of the name, lots of different montiporas as well.

20230112_162508.jpg

20230112_161908.jpg

20230112_140510.jpg20230103_190104.jpg20221204_204950.jpg

Also check kelvin 1007 I know he has
cherry bomb
Pink panther
Asd rainbow Millie and some others.
Maybe others

there is another guy I met back in may when I got a Homewrecker Frag from him he also has more acros cheap. Let me know if you want his number

He’s from queens!!! I’m actually getting another one because very soon because I lost that one for me been careless and not waiting after my tank transfer…

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I lost my HW. It got knocked off the rock and fell in between the rocks. Didn't realize it until I found it doing something else in the tank. Queens is too far for me.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I have free monti cap and stylo in point pleasant if you are looking for something like that.