• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for Yellow Ricordea

I see them occasionally, but not for a while. Anyone see one recently or can suggest where to buy one.
Thanks,
Eric

I saw one in a LFS about a year ago. I hesitated to buy due to the price. A day later I decided to buy it, went back but it was gone. The color was something like the photo.

Thanks Raquel, I contacted Dana. I'll see what he says.

YellowRic2.jpg

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
image.jpg

I picked these up from mark at ultimate corals today they are not completely yellow they have a green stripe in them but he has more if you are interested

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Yea I think so Mark has some really nice yumas, Ricordia. I building a mixed rock om the bottom center of my tank I think I have 9 different ones so far

Hockeynut,
Those are very nice. ultimate corals is a little far for me, i'm in Northern NJ.
OK, I just looked at their website and the picture they have for Ricordea are impressive. If those are really some of the Rics that they have I may have to make a trip.

Eric