• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking to buy a 125 gallon reef ready tank

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Got a 120 with stand, sump (5 chamber with algae reactor), plumbing, custom cover, DC return pump.
Can also sell as system adding in Coral Vue skimmer, 3 Hydra 26hd/AI T5 hybrid, 2 SeaSwirls with pump, 2 MP40s, Kalk reactor.
Not listed on site yet, but will be soon. Looking to move it quick as have new tank on order. Drop me a PM if interested for details.

Last edited:

Jamie S

NJRC Member
Got a 120 with stand, sump (5 chamber with algae reactor), plumbing, custom cover, DC return pump.
Can also sell as system adding in Coral Vue skimmer, 3 Hydra 26hd/AI T5 hybrid, 2 SeaSwirls with pump, 2 MP40s, Kalk reactor.
Not listed on site yet, but will be soon. Looking to move it quick as have new tank on order. Drop me a PM if interested for details.
That is pretty much the system I’d love to have. Is it a 6’ tank? I keep planting the seed in my wife’s tank but she’s not going to give in anytime soon.