• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking to buy a sump and overflow box

Can we get some more detail. Is it going under an existing tank so must be a specific dimension or is it going in a separate location so size is more flexible. Really, any additional information will be super helpful. Glass, acrylic, what do you tend to use it for. Additional water volume or just a spot to hold equipment you don’t want in display. Do you intend to incorporate a refugium......

Can we get some more detail. Is it going under an existing tank so must be a specific dimension or is it going in a separate location so size is more flexible. Really, any additional information will be super helpful. Glass, acrylic, what do you tend to use it for. Additional water volume or just a spot to hold equipment you don’t want in display. Do you intend to incorporate a refugium......
Sorry im new to this but it will be going on a existing tank I plan on getting a CPR CS90 Overflow Box. It can be glass or acrylic 10,15,or 20 gallons

The largest you can fit in your space is the best in terms of adding equipment and adding water volume. With that said, maybe dimensions would be more helpful than gallons. :D

Sorry to be a pain. But doing my best to help you. Are these dimensions the space under the existing tank? I ask because they are limiting. To my knowledge the closest “standard” tank is a 30 gallon long. But with only 12.5 inches in height will make the sump unserviceable. Perhaps something custom. What are the dimensions of the existing tank.