• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking to buy some frags

Hey guys it that's time of the year again in which I celebrate being on earth another year and with that comes a few dollars to spend,
So I was hopeing you fine people would be able to share with me some of the following

1. blue clove polyps I am talking the pest ones that cover tanks. I am aware and don't care lol you got some that are a problem I'd like to make them my problem to.

2. Acan's of any type. I am new to the world of Acans I recently got a nice piece from ultimate corals that I tried my luck with and its doing well so I'd like to try my luck with some more.

3. Neptha leather coral I love the way it looks

If any one has some of the abobe they are looking to sell or give away and they live near by or close by to Monmouth county please let me know thanks

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
@hcker99 Ultimate Coral has some acans at $10 and $30

Sorry I don't have any either. I had a 3 year old who came with his father to visit with my husband. I wasn't home and the dad wasn't keeping an eye on the 3 year old. Well the boy felt the need to feed my tank Tide Pods detergent:rolleyes2:

Sorry I don't have any either. I had a 3 year old who came with his father to visit with my husband. I wasn't home and the dad wasn't keeping an eye on the 3 year old. Well the boy felt the need to feed my tank Tide Pods detergent:rolleyes2:
Ahh the old tide pod challenge kids these days cigerretz and alcohol just aren't thrilling enough how did the tank fair

Any ways guys I am looking for frags from members in the past some of my most successful corals came from other members but I do have some plannned purchases from some,of are vendors coming,up.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member

damnnnnnnnn!!!! I'd kick the fathers asssss for not watching the kid !!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk