• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking to trade new sump, dry rock, other small equipment items for livestock

I have the below items for trade - looking for coral or fish in return - not super picky or worried about equal values - let me know if you're interested and what you have!

I live in Northern NJ - Passaic County - travel down to Bergen County for work M-F right by the TZ bridge - Can meet up anywhere within a 1 hour radius of both, potentially more.

Eshopps RS-200 - New in box unopened - Eshopps Oceana RS-200 Reef Sump - AquaCave.com

Around 150 - 175 LB's of unused new in box reefsaver marco rock - Reef Saver Aquarium Dry Live Rock - MarcoRocks

Kessil A-Series Spectral Controller - New in box unopened - Kessil Spectral LED Controller - AquaCave.com

A few other used random items -

20 gallon DIY baffle sump

HUGE custom made Marine Technical Concepts protein skimmer - model 250 - just the skimmer, no pump - If you interested in this LMK and I will send pictures -This article has information on them - Marine Technical Concepts MVX protein skimmer review | Reef Builders | The Reef and Saltwater Aquarium Blog

Basic metal aquarium stands, open concept terarium tank, etc.

Thanks and happy reefing!

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Do you have a 40b stand?
If he doesn't...
2nd Image down. Metal 40b stand, all of $0 to members. Very clean and neat looking but can be skinned (or use a thin wood/laminate with magnets).
I'm heading to north NJ (Lyndhurst, Bergen Cnty) for holidays and can always throw it in the pickup.

Salted

NJRC Member
My son is looking to get out, so he’s not interested in trades. If you’re interested in buying some fish lmk and I’ll get prices from him. He has a Melanarus wrasse, a neon dottyback and a mated pair of clowns. All plenty healthy.

Attachments

• C44D38BD-A685-497D-A123-EA025760E9C7.jpeg
    C44D38BD-A685-497D-A123-EA025760E9C7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • E248D4D1-E3E6-460A-9AFD-58BECAF7A859.jpeg
    E248D4D1-E3E6-460A-9AFD-58BECAF7A859.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • C10C4A30-DF9B-4CEB-ADF7-088D4EC496D2.jpeg
    C10C4A30-DF9B-4CEB-ADF7-088D4EC496D2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7

deepblue68

POTM Winner
If he doesn't...
2nd Image down. Metal 40b stand, all of $0 to members. Very clean and neat looking but can be skinned (or use a thin wood/laminate with magnets).
I'm heading to north NJ (Lyndhurst, Bergen Cnty) for holidays and can always throw it in the pickup.
Mark sent pm

deepblue68

POTM Winner
Yeah I believe that's the same one I have that Mark is offering. I think I have 2 actually .. will get it out and double check the dimensions to be sure - they do sell pre-made skins for these stands but like Mark said it would be very easy to make a DIY cover.

Lmk want your looking for?

deepblue68

POTM Winner
My son is looking to get out, so he’s not interested in trades. If you’re interested in buying some fish lmk and I’ll get prices from him. He has a Melanarus wrasse, a neon dottyback and a mated pair of clowns. All plenty healthy.
Pm you interested in wrasse and dotty back depending on location.

Lmk want your looking for?
When you call me we can discuss what you have for trade as I'm not looking for anything specific. I didn't take it out to check yet but I found the receipt petco emailed me when I bought them, it was 2 of the 40G metals stands and they were only $39/ stand - crazy how they are on the site for $100 now ha! - any coral or frag you have that's worth $10 - $20 would be fine for the stand.