• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking to upgrade lights

I am looking to upgrade my lighting at some point this summer. I have 120 and the lights i have now do a good job, but just dont have enough coverage. Looking to add to them to help out, whats available out there? any one have anything they are looking to get ride of?

I am looking to upgrade my lighting at some point this summer. I have 120 and the lights i have now do a good job, but just dont have enough coverage. Looking to add to them to help out, whats available out there? any one have anything they are looking to get ride of?
We may have some LED fixtures hanging around, I'll take a look this weekend if we do.

I would look into the Radions, I was disappointed to discovered AI doesn't really have apex compatibility with the newer lights. Found out the hard way. Middle of the build.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
There are tons of options. My tank is 60x24x26, I’m running two AP700 mounted in an aquatic life 60” hybrid fixture with 4 T5 bulbs.