• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

LTB - Centerpiece (Browns Mills, 08015)

Looking for a centerpiece for my 55. As you can see, the Kenya Tree just doesnt cut it. ;D I'm running T5's (4 bulb) and parameters are good. I currently have mostly softies. Shrooms, leather and such. A couple zoa frags and a few heads of hammer that seem to be doing well. Any suggestions?

FingerLeather001.jpg

I am not sure if you are looking to stay away from SPS, but I think an Orange Monti Cap would look nice.

Dave said:
I am not sure if you are looking to stay away from SPS, but I think an Orange Monti Cap would look nice.

TBH... I'm no expert but I don't think my tank is ready for SPS unless I upgrade the lights. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Again....AMAZING tank! Here is the thing. I have a $100.00 American Express gift card that my wife gave me at the beginning of last month to spend on fish stuff, (birthday). Anyways, Thats what I have for payment. If accepted, I will take what you can offer me. Maybe a decent sized piece of something along with a frag or so of other stuff? I know you are a good guy and won't rip me off. The GBTA and hairy mushrooms I got from you are still going strong.

If you won't accept that type of payment,(an even $100.00 gift card), then if anyone that will, feel free to offer any offers or suggestions.

If your into softies then you should stop by sometime....I may have a frag or two on my shelf for a local.

I am on the other side of the base from you on the edge of Wrightstown.

My shelf has 5 or 6 frags of this guy that are taking up a ton of space.....have had em fragged for a few weeks now and they are all attached and looking good.

Your more than welcome to one if you like.

Here is the parent colony.
p1917809.jpg

Just drop me a line

ynotme's frags are nice.

Depending on your fixture, well individual reflectors, SPS should do well in the top half of the tank. I would look at getting a favia or LPS showpiece myself.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I agree. I think a cap would do well under those T5's. We kept cap successfully when all we had were PC's. Of course, having seen my tank, you know that I'm a little partial to caps as the centerpiece ;D

JohnS_323 said:
I agree. I think a cap would do well under those T5's. We kept cap successfully when all we had were PC's. Of course, having seen my tank, you know that I'm a little partial to caps as the centerpiece ;D

Yes, and what a beautiful tank it is!! I will eventually go that route.