• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

LTB; Complete Tank Setup

Really looking for someone with a tank, lights, sump, overflow, all plumbing. Just getting in the market for a whole new setup so I figured I'd post here first to see what is out there. I don't really have a price range yet honestly, just wanted to see what possibilities are out there.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm gonna be switching tanks around soon. I'll be getting rid of a 115 setup. 48x18x30.

Awesome. Sounds good, if you know of anyone who wants a 50 gallon freshwater complete with lights, I'm looking to sell it with the stand.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Why don't you convert it to salt instead of looking for another one?

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
They come out of the hang on overflow bottom. Then you run a hose from pump in the sump to feed water back to the tank.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We have a 65, stand and canopy with glass tops, a 4x54w T5 light setup with brand new bulbs, a 10g tank as a sump with baffles, a mag 7 return pump, a 600gph overflow and what is probably 90# of rock. Insta-reef.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl said:
We have a 65, stand and canopy with glass tops, a 4x54w T5 light setup with brand new bulbs, a 10g tank as a sump with baffles, a mag 7 return pump, a 600gph overflow and what is probably 90# of rock. Insta-reef.

Can't beat that one.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ours is NOT RR, (but if you wanted a brand new 90 instead of the 65 we'd sell it to you at cost).

Shouldn't be a problem, I have a Jeep that I think could hold everything if I clean the back out. Phyl, I sent a PM back.