• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Maleranis wrasse fs/ft

I got him to rid my tank of red flat worms and he did his job great but now he is picking on my snail so he's got to go $40 or trade open to corals no softies or beginner stuff.
Pick up in East Brunswick nj 08816

Thanks mike

I have some crappy iPhone pics if you need better I can get out the camera later
3c82ce23.jpg

63876a17.jpg

That's a seriously pretty fish man. I guess the other posters got dibs but if no one takes him i think I will. He can go into my 150. Maybe he will beat the piss out of my 6line that gets outta line sometimes thinking the tank belongs to him. I got turbo's that are retarded big so hopefully he shouldn't mess with them. I assume hes ok with frozen and pellets amiright? I gots corals and moneys.

He will eat anything that you put in the tank. I had him in my tank with a four line. I know the six is supposed to be more aggressive but they got along fine..

Hard to say exactly how big but I would have to say 3 1/2-4 inch

Nice lookin fish,I have 3 of them and they do a great job of flatworms and aside from their attraction to snails and crabs they are great curious and friendly fish.GLWTS