• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Mandarin lovers

Salted

NJRC Member
The one I was hoping to get, along with a pair of firefish sold right away so no mandarin for me for now. Was at Sea Level and none there but I picked up a starry blenny.

Salted

NJRC Member
Picked up a red mandarin at reefco yesterday. I added a bunch of pods a couple months ago, and picked up and added another bottle last week. Hoping the little guy does well, it's a beautiful fish.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Picked up a red mandarin at reefco yesterday. I added a bunch of pods a couple months ago, and picked up and added another bottle last week. Hoping the little guy does well, it's a beautiful fish.
I almost picked up the red Madarin at reefco. it had really nice color but my tank is not ready yet. enjoy it

I like the fish and have lots of pods in the back but with the sixline and yellow Coris wrasse he won’t catch enough.. also they just come out at night after the light are off... it’s funny how they hide all day

They are great hiders. My mandarin will come out alot when I feed the corals it likes to eat reef roids.

They really are... also my hermit crab just come out at night after the Coris wrasse was added.. only one shrimp it’s out all day.. that wrasse would eat anything small enough