• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March 2019 Monthly Meeting

March 2019 Monthly Meeting
Sandry75's House
Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Philadelphia Aquatics... well done! my wife and I are new to the hobby And were at the meeting. (Great time). Being newbies we just kind of took the whole experience in. And at the time found the frag raffle fun. Our first tank is in mid cycle so we are not capable of taking frags at this time. When we got home I decided to look up the names of some of the corals that were supplied and I must say WOW. Being a fun group of hobbiest getting together I guess I just expected average frags that we have seen at our somewhat local stores. I was/am very impressed with quality of corals that were there. When our tank is cycled and ready for corals. I will be sure to visit you and see what wonderful things I find

Thanks for opening your home to us, Sandry75, you have a beautiful setup and it was nice to see it. It was great to see everyone else too! Sorry I had to cut out early, I went home and collapsed.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
here's my pink goni from Philadelphia Aquatics! pictures doesn't do it justice. thanks again PA! I will be checking you guys out soon!
b66afb0c25147c62445d2e6f37937509.jpg
8f08af1e18afd9db89139cf8aa20629c.jpg
96208238555aa87a8354df0cd9b6ad69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk