• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting Thanks & Recap

thank you brian and deb, you guys are great and your hous is beautiful. thank you again for opening the house to the club. if was great to see that many new members and old friends too.
thank you again, i had a blast

Gabe

Thanks Brian & Deb & Pugs!!!! The meeting was awesome... Your house was terrific... And the tanks are outstanding, great work!!! and Great Food!!!!

Yesterday was my first meeting and i had a great time. The food was great, nice people and also got a few pointers on the hobby. Brian and Debbie, thanks much and you have an awesome tank / set up. I'm looking forward to the next meeting.

Peter

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Brian and Deb,
Thanks again for your hospitality and bravery in opening up your home to the invasion. Everything was great and I am really impressed with how great your new tank looks. The octopus frogspawn is really neat looking (hint, hint). ;)

Deb, Hope you had a great birthday.

Erna

It was a great meeting. It was wonderful to meet and speak with people with the same passion for reef keeping that we have. Thanks for having us.

Kenny & Elizabeth

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll get pictures & the minutes put up after the kiddies are tucked in and asleep for the day!

I wish I could have been there. Our show got out late, and there was horrible traffic. hopefully i'll be able to make one of the next couple. here's to hoping

Red

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Re: March Meeting Thanks & Recap PHOTOS!!

The crowds:

_dsc2081.jpg

_dsc2082.jpg

_dsc2083.jpg

_dsc2086.jpg

_dsc2088.jpg

_dsc2095.jpg

_dsc2098.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Is that Ed, standing in the bathroom!?
_dsc2099.jpg

_dsc2100.jpg

_dsc2104.jpg

_dsc2105.jpg

_dsc2111.jpg

The Raffles
_dsc2114.jpg

_dsc2118.jpg

_dsc2120.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Peek a boo ...
_dsc2131.jpg

I see you!
_dsc2130.jpg

_dsc2133.jpg

_dsc2134.jpg

_dsc2136.jpg

_dsc2137.jpg

_dsc2094.jpg

The Post Meeting Drum Solo! An excellent show, btw!
_dsc2146.jpg

The Livestock
_dsc2142.jpg

_dsc2140.jpg

Thanks for opening up ur house to the club Brian & Deb, Another great meeting i had a great time i cant believe how many people where in ur house 2 at least now u know u can have a huge party in the future :)
Brian ur tank looks great i cant believe how fast everything is growing, u have some nice corals.
Phyl cool pictures,i will post some tomorrow when i get home from work.

Thank You for hosting the meeting . I met alot of real nice people and learned a bunch, cant wait till the next one, thanks again, Paul

Thanks so much Debbie and Brian! What a cool setup, and so tidy. I loved the space behind the tank, great job with your wires. Great Pugs, too. Thanks for letting me win all of those frags. ::)
Renee and Family

NIK_0003-1.jpg

NIK_0006.jpg

NIK_0011.jpg

NIK_0019.jpg

NIK_0001.jpg

NIK_0023.jpg