• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting???

I understand that the March meeting(for all I know could be today) is posted on Reef Central.I don't go there but I am a Member here and the home page still has Feb not crossed out yet.WHYis this?I don't take my Chevy to the Ford dealership to get it fixed do you?I WANT TO KNOW WHY IT'S THERE AND NOT WHERE IT SHOULD BE!!!WAKE UP!! I'LL GIVE YOU THE DOLLAR FOR A CUP OF COFFEE!!!

So lets just start hanging here. I did lose a post from yesterday. It was about the tank of the month. I responded and now its gone????

Big Rotties said:
there's a link but who knows probley goes to RC.What yr tbird do u have?

I had a 2002, but sold it. Guess I should change my name. I tried to get into the chat but couldnt. Dint know if it has to do with the Mac I run. So where in North Jersey are you?

Rich

I'm not in North,more like N.Central , Union county.Just wondering ,I know someone that has a sweet 57 tbird in Sussex County.It's supose to be on the cover of tbird of america mag.

blueTbird said:
So lets just start hanging here. I did lose a post from yesterday. It was about the tank of the month. I responded and now its gone????

I never delete posts, unless they're obvious spam... And I haven't had to moderate in several months... If you're able to remember any more details, we can try to debug what might have happened.