• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting

Thats what I told them ,but they won't lisen..Well when the club goes down the tube, will start one up in north central between the two areas that actually come to this site.

really, thats cool. Glad to see some TRT friends here. So what do you think about having a monthly meeting up north? Just want to get folks together on a regular basis. I cant drive hours to a meeting.

#1 except 4 nyfireman were the only ones that come to the site .all others go to RC and what do u think of RC?I like TRT better "more down to earth I think"Rc is more snobish,do you agree?I like the north thing but I would like it not to north then it's far for me.I'm central to n.central(union co.)

TRT is great. Good people, not overwheling like RC. On the location thing, just throwing around some ideas on how more folks can get together. I would really like hooking up with some local folks. Met two when I sold my two pumps, really nice people. I really like to local site idea.