• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Marineland 45Gal Cube with the works-Bordentown, NJ 08505

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to take down my sons tank. The only livestock that needs to move is:

2 Clowns. Not sure if they are Occelaris or Percula. FREE
2D951A9B-8320-4E5C-8C01-87A8EE36B40E_zpsolpsfbkk.jpg

Up until the point that I dismantle the system, which will be within 2 weeks, I will attempt to sell the system as whole.
$450 includes
Tank
Stand
Sump
Return Pump Deep Blue Triton 4
LED-Ocean Revive S-026
Light Mount-DIY Oak W/tank mounts
Skimmer-SWC-120 cone
ATO-Autotopoff.com dual switch
Eheim Jager Heater- I think its 150w might be 100w
All Plumbing
Screen Tops
Par30 Red Fuge light
What Ever Plug Strips and Timers are connected.

All Parts are in great working condition. No leaks whatsoever anywhere. I'll rinse out the tank and sump but they will need a good scraping as there quite a bit of coralline, that's on the buyer. Skimmer and Pump will get a vinegar bath when I take down.
The stand is in good shape but there is a small chip on the bottom front that can be easily covered with a bit of black paint. And the hinges could use replacing. They work, but are pretty rusty.
The inside seems are in good shape. Some might think they could probably use a bit of work but they are watertight and in the 2+ years i had had the system there has not been a single drop of water leak. See last pic.
Here are a few pics

I can get this down as early as this Thursday if there is interest. If nobody bites on the whole system, then I will part it out.
me to take down

i'll close the thread. if he changes his mind again - just notify a mod and we can re-open this thread if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.