• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MASNA Live: Aquariums outside the box with Scott Fellman

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
MASNA Live: Aquariums outside the box with Scott Fellman
Time: 8:00PM Wednesday, April 21st

MASNA Live is a monthly interactive speaker presentation hosted by a different name in the industry each month. This time we are hosted by Scott Fellman, a great guy with a fantastic sense of humor. This should be interesting.

MASNA Live is a call in program for reef aquarium hobbyists. Something for everyone from beginners to experts. MASNA Live is a monthly show where hobbyists can ask questions of our guests. More details at http://www.masna.org. MASNA is dedicated to the marine aquatic hobby and industry.

Scott Fellman joins us for an open discussion on ideas for cool and different types of aquarium setups, biotope systems, and aquascaping

There are four ways to enjoy MASNA Live.

Simply point your browser at http://www.masna.org/PublicArea/MASNALive.aspx

1. You can listen to the streaming event from that page once it goes live. When the show starts you will see a Play button. Click and listen in.
2. You can join in on the event. When the show is in progress click on the Join Now and you will be taken to the chat window. You will hear the program and be able to ask questions via the chat session.
3. You can call into the program the number and instruction are on the link above.
4. After the show completes it will be available via iTunes or on the site as an mp3.

Hope to see you there!

><((((*> ~~ ~ ><((((*> ~~ ~~~ ><(((((*>
~~~ ~ ~~ ><((((*> ~ ~ ~ ~~ ><((((*> ~~ ~~
><((((*> ~~ ~~ ><(((((*> ~~ ~~ ><(((((*>
~ ~ ><(((((*> ~ ~ ~><((((*>

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I just went to the website the live session starts at 9:00. I'll be listening.

Bob

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hmmm. Guy in Texas posted the time. He should have put a time zone, I guess!

its typical ---saw the start time was 9pm and wanted to check it out---sat down to watch the hockey game till 9---woke up at 1am---missed it---will try again next month.....
gonna try to listen to the mp3

was it interesting ?

steve

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I couldn't use the computer to listen in. Not sure what was happening but I just couldn't get the audio. John was able to on his 'puter. So I dialed into the phone call and listened that way, but still needed to follow along with the chat because while MOST of what happens with the chat makes it to the call, not everything does.

The host could have had more "canned questions" for when the audience wasn't popping with them, but otherwise it was interesting to listen to. Mostly about seagrasses which are fun for fun's sake, but they're not particularly effective as nutrient export (so to me it seems like more of something to maintain.

Now that said, if you were rearing baby fish you might find the seagrass to be a great environment for the little fishies.