• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Maxspect Razor R420R in Jackson, 08527

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Now that we're out of the hobby, it's time to part with some stuff. I have 3 Maxspect Razor R420Rs for sale. They were used for only about 6 months before we shut down the tank. We replaced the 90* reflectors with 120* but have the 90's if you want to switch back. They sell for $430 new (without the upgraded reflectors). I'm looking for $250 each or $600 for all three.

Here is a link to check out the details on them:

Maxspect R420R (RAZOR) LED Lighting System: LED Aquarium Light Fixtures

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Am I going crazy? I could have sworn someone replied to this post and I replied to them. Now their post and mine are gone. Did I miss something?

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Same happened to a post I made last night in another thread

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That's bizarre. I hope the person who expressed an interest is still interested!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I replied to the post using my iPad but not with Tapatalk. I got an alert to the initial email in the upper right hand corner of the page (not an email) but it's not there anymore. When I go check my alert history, everything is gone except for the 2 recent ones.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I replied to the post using my iPad but not with Tapatalk. I got an alert to the initial email in the upper right hand corner of the page (not an email) but it's not there anymore. When I go check my alert history, everything is gone except for the 2 recent ones.

All of your alerts are gone or just any alerts about this thread?

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
All of them. I only have the three from this thread beginning with the one from Mark_C at "12:50AM". Which is odd because that reply was from sometime yesterday. The timestamp on the site looks to be off.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
That is odd @JohnS_323 . Now are you using the same device, your iPad, as last night? Have you look from a different device (phone or computer)? Can you check the date/time on your device? I tried setting my other computer to yesterday's date but the time stamps still seem fine to me.

Now I do recall awhile back I thought I commented on a post but when I went back there was no comment by me. I just thought it was me but if you and Mark are having this issue as well there could be an issue.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The timestamps are off on my phone, iPad and PC. It must be tied to my profile somehow.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
@JohnS_323 that is the issue. Why this system uses that for timestamp I don't know. I can see that your time zone is set to London (but don't ask me how it got set that way). You can change this by going to your profile, clicking "Preferences" on the left hand side, and then changing your timezone.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey looky there! I'm back in our time zone! Thanks for tip!

Now if a moderator or someone can explain why the previous posts were deleted, that would be great!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I'm not sure at all John. We will look into it though it's very strange. James njtiger24 is now an admin so he's looking into it as well hence the questions. Hopefully we can get this figured out. Sorry for the issues

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I'm able to look back and see everything that goes on from likes, to posts, to any changes a member makes, basically everything besides pm's. I looked back to when you started this thread and can't find any posts made to it that aren't showing up here. Also even if deleted by a mod I can see that as well so that's not the case either. I'm pretty stumped but will continue to look into it.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Hey looky there! I'm back in our time zone! Thanks for tip!

Now if a moderator or someone can explain why the previous posts were deleted, that would be great!

@JohnS_323 good to hear that fixed your timestamp issue.

I'm not sure at all John. We will look into it though it's very strange. James njtiger24 is now an admin so he's looking into it as well hence the questions. Hopefully we can get this figured out. Sorry for the issues

Like Kevin mention I am now an admin. I have been trying to see if I can see any logs (history) of this thread but unfortunate I haven't had any luck find such logs. Also because I am new to an admin I wanted to check and make sure I didn't mistakenly delete them but again I have not found anything which I could hit by accident to delete comment(s)