• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Maybe cheap colorado sunburst

enryuu99

NJRC Member
Was over at absolutely fish in Clifton and snagged what I believe to be a colorado sunburst bubble tip for 50 bucks and they got some other pretty colors for same price, 2 for 80, seems one multiplied and they got a lot. This is a amazing deal. Will post pics later once little guy acclimates. Forgot to snag pics at store.
 

enryuu99

NJRC Member
Yeah again I'm not sure guy attending just said yeah it a bubble tip, waiting for little guy to acclimate and also I'm still learning to throw pic of my Aquariums so they look like what my eye is seeing photos don't denote the oranges as well but it has bright orange bulbs. I picked smaller guy cause I want to see it grow.

Here's what I got for today
View attachment 1000095701.jpg

My other rainbow
View attachment 1000095706.jpg
 
Top