• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Meet/ Greet or Swap Meet North Jersey

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Are you interested in a get together north of the Perth Amboy bridge ( no offense to our southerners- you guys are welcome too )

3 questions to answer

Would you attend

Would it have to be a family friendly event or is a swap meet ok

What county do you live in- so we can find a place convenient to all

Salted

NJRC Member
#1 - it would depend on start time and day. If It was scheduled a day and time that I could attend I'd love to.

#2 - would make no difference. Most likely just me either way.

#3 - morris

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
The third question should be either:
- What is your favorite color?, or...
- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? (To which the only proper response is African or European?)

As it stands:
1. Yes, depending on date
2. Good either way, and willing to put in some legwork if required
3. Ocean

DYIguy

NJRC Member
- What is your favorite color?
- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

As it stands:
3. Ocean
Good questions lol
Nice to know that a 'southerner' is interested in coming/ joining- and I love a good set of legs on anyone

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? (To which the only proper response is African or European?)

As it stands:
3. Ocean
We are the knights that say neeeeee

Salted

NJRC Member

As it stands:
3. Ocean
I seek the holy grail coral.

nightmarepl

NJRC Member
northern jersey id probably in interested depending on time and date, i can take some of my green star polyp cut it up into like 10-20 pieces free :)

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Looks like there'll be one down south in August- After labor day for us?- time to get more on board. Maybe @amado's idea of having one in his area might get some of our southern friends to attend- we have plenty of time- just nice to have something to look forward to

Are you interested in a get together north of the Perth Amboy bridge ( no offense to our southerners- you guys are welcome too )

3 questions to answer

Would you attend

Would it have to be a family friendly event or is a swap meet ok

What county do you live in- so we can find a place convenient to all
I'm in

momof6kids

NJRC Member
We are in Bridgewater, and we would be willing to host if it were in September after our daughter, son-in-law, 2 grandchildren and their cat and dog move into their new home. ;)

#1 - it would depend on start time and day. If It was scheduled a day and time that we could attend we'd love to.

#2 - either way

#3 - somerset

DYIguy

NJRC Member
We are in Bridgewater, and we would be willing to host if it were in September after our daughter, son-in-law, 2 grandchildren and their cat and dog move into their new home. ;)

#1 - it would depend on start time and day. If It was scheduled a day and time that we could attend we'd love to.

#2 - either way

#3 - somerset
If you do decide to host, date, time etc would be up to you- Thanks!

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Just a bump to give anyone who hasn't seen this a chance to think about it after the 'souths' get together later this month- thinking September/ October