• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

meeting thanks

We would like to say thank you to Jen and Ed for opening your door to have the meeting there today , i had a good time and fun it was great to see everyone there , the food was great and all the other goodies that you had there .The besament looks great guys the tank is awesome and the fish room set up is great .
BTW Ed the bulb is great i like the color , i think im changing my mind .

Thank you very much .

Ralph

Thanks guys! We had a great time, what a great yard! The tanks and fish room look great too. My husband never saw the tank in the living room. ::)

Thanks for having me Ed, sorry I had to leave early. It was a nice afternoon, your house and tank are very very nice!

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Another great meeting. Thanks Jen and Ed.
After hour fireworks were great too.

We had a great time Ed and Jen...the tanks, house, yard (the grass almost looked like you cut it 2 times..amazing) , brown mulch, madden 09, couch's, pizza, dessert, beer, fireworks ( especially the last one heading for the house) were all awesome!

P.S. - I just remembered I had signed up for this forum a while ago... can you guess who this is... later

Thank you Edd & Jen i had a great time.
Edd the tank has come a long way it looks great.
It was nice to see everyone again.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
FIREWORKS!?!?!?!?!

Wwwwaaaa, I missed it.

Thanks to Ed and his lovely wife Jen, we had another great meeting.

Great to see some new faces and the old ones as well. See ya all at the Swap!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks a lot Ed and Jen for hosting another another great meeting. You're house, yard and basement are awesome and all of the food was great. It was nice to see so many new faces except for the fact that they always seem to be the ones to clean up at the raffles! Congrats to all of the winners, there was some really nice stuff there (thanks OGII, IceCap and ReeferNets!).

See you all at the next meeting . . . The NJRC Frag Swap! Be there for a taste of MACNA in 2009!

Hey Ed and Jen thanks for having us over. Tank and fish room look great. And what about these fireworks? I must have left way to early. Great time seeing everyone again. Thanks Renee for showing us that mod. Congrats to the newbies for the big wins on the raffles.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Thank you all for the kind words and Big Thanks goes to MikeNapoli for hooking up that food. It was perfect. Where is that Pizza Spot at Mike I want to come up there and get some more.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Thanks Ed!! It was great to see everybody again and meet some new faces. The tank looks awesome, sorry I had to leave early!!

Thanks for having us Ed and Jen. Sorry the stay was a little short for us. Love your place, especially the well designed basement, your tanks and the 'caged off' area for the youngans you set up.

Oh Yeah Ed & Jen - I would be terribly remiss if I forgot to say thank for the thoughtful idea of having the pumpkin decorating station. Our kids were talking about the rest of day. ;)

By the way, who brought that Polish beer? Good stuff

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the fireworks at the end of the night! Zachary & Sierra enjoyed Anna & Daniel's company. Hopefully they'll get to see them at more meetings!

I have pictures here somewhere (along with the pictures from BobC's meeting, MACNA, the cheer competition from yesterday...) that I need to get posted! Hopefully I'll get some "spare" time. In the mean time I saw Brian with a camera. I'm guessing he'll get to them before I will!