• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Members only - Free Yellow Coris Wrasse (one only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
older pic (as in BEFORE macna atlantic city) before it developed the red/green markings on the face:
IMG_5433.jpg

Caveats:
Loves to murder small snails.

Just recently jumped out of the tank and hit the floor hard. It is hanging in there by a thread in the sump. Frankly i'm not sure if he lives the night. If he does live thru it - i have no desire to place him back in the tank. I like wrasses but i would prefer one that doesn't like to eat nassarius, cerith and any other escargot morsel that happens along. if you have mexican turbos and urchins have no fear- this fish will offer a beautiful splash of yellow with some red/green light markings on the face.

I am the "original" owner. that is, I bought it about 2 yrs ago as a juvi from Ocean Gallery II. I think I paid $25 or something or other.

I bequeath this beauty to whoever would like the fish for FREE. If members do not want it, I will re-post this in the Chain Gang/free to good home forum.

this is not first come first serve - i will decide who gets it. So pm me or reply back. Again this all assumes he lives. Comments about me being a knucklehead for not building a cover are also accepted and welcomed. :p

Since my glass house doesn't have a roof I am not going to throw any stones.

I am a bit surprised that it took you so long to oust him.

the fish has gone to a better home - some endless ocean up somewhere i hope. (aka it didn't make it past 48 hrs).

Status
Not open for further replies.