• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

membership card?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I've heard it mentioned that you need to be "on the list" to get discounts at some of the stores, but I've never heard talk of a card. I don't believe there is one, but I'm new to the club and could just as well be wrong.

phyl were talking about membership crads to the clubs ,not LFS.Mine has exspired 3 months ago and havn't recieved a new one and was also wondering if we need it to go to the meetings?

I haven't been to a meeting yet because they are too far south and my weekends are tight lately. They won't mail it to me, or maybe just send an electronic version I can print out?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yeah, I know that they're two different things but I haven't seen nor heard tell of them (except for this thread). Bob has had to bow out of membership so maybe him bowing out has affected the membership cards.

This month's meeting is supposed to be "North" but we have yet to have a volunteer for the meeting! (speak now if you can host it folks!!)

Just so everyone knows, BobCReef iroubless having some serious computer troubles. Between that and some "executive board" problems that are ongoing with NJRC, the mailing of the membership cards has been grossly delyaed. NJRC is sorry about that, and I am working with Bob to remedy the situation as soon as possible.

I'll post information here as soon as I get it.

GH

Just a suggestion. Maybe you can just email members a PDF that they can fill in their name and print it out on their own. It would save alot of money on printing and mailing cards.....

expiration dates might be a little tricky, but someone who's a whiz with excel databases and MS Word, could probably figure it out.

Is there a list or something on the members names on this site?